The proposed skatepark at Lochgelly Public Park has been put to public tender with a value of £110,000 and is expected to take 3 months to complete.
As part of ongoing developments at Lochgelly Public Park led by Lochgelly Community Council with Fife Council support which has seen the red blaes area removed and turfed, three tubs installed and turfing carried out at the former tennis courts, new signage installed, and a MUGA court constructed, the next stage of development is underway.
Fife Council has recently requested tenders to carry out installation work of the new skatepark including floodlighting. Fife Council expects the length of contract to last for 12 weeks.
During the planned construction phase, the park will remain open to residents.
Residents who want to be kept informed of progress at the Public Park should contact the Secretary of Lochgelly Community Council, Stevie Murray: Stevie.firstname.lastname@example.org
The document below have been sourced from Public Contracts Scotland and re-published on LoSW on the 8th September 2017.
- Appendices to LO3450381 prelims
- Appendix 1 Evaluation Example LO3450381
- Invitation to tender letter LO3450381
- Lochgelly Skate Park Cable Schedule Rev A
- LSP2016-01 Tender Drawing
- LSP2016-02 Tender Drawing
- Measured Works & Main Summary LO3450381
- Mining Report
- Preliminaries LO3450381
- Tender Document (097) LO3450381