Following on from the senior staff workshops we are now ready to move forward with the seven locality and cluster roadshows. Please find attached dates and venue poster.
We want to ensure as many people as possible attend the roadshows.
The roadshows are relevant to anyone with an interest in health & social care integration including;
- all adult and older people Social Work Services
- community health services e.g. district nursing, physiotherapy and mental health services
- children’s community health services e.g. health visiting
- housing services which provide support
- services to vulnerable adults and disability adaptations
- the planning of some services provided in hospital e.g. medical care of the elderly.
– get involved and “be the change you want to see”