NHS Fife and Fife Council have launched a consultation to seek the public’s view on the Strategic Plan for Fife (2016-19).
Running from 7 October 2015 until the 6 January 2016, the draft Strategic Plan sets out a vision for the transformation of health and social care over the next four years. This includes widening the skills of teams, changing the way we commission services, strengthening partnerships and leveraging new technology.
Through our previous two consultations on Localities and the Integration Scheme, and by working with service and patient groups, we have listened and developed proposals based on what was said.
We want to spread existing pockets of innovation across the Kingdom and have health, social care and the third and independent services which are free from traditional boundaries to put the person at the heart of the business.
Crucially, our consultation will allow you an opportunity to have your say.
To take part:
- Go on-line and complete the questionnaire at www.fifedirect.org.uk/integration
- Call 03451 555555 ext 444230 to request a full Strategic Plan for Fife (2016-19) consultation pack. This includes a freepost envelope.
In addition, a series of face to face events are also planned as follows:
- 22nd October 2015: Room 11, Rothes Halls, Glenrothes – 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- 10th November 2015: Conference Room 1, Lynebank Hospital – 11.00am – 12 noon
- 12th November 2015: County Buildings, Cupar – 2.30pm – 3.30pm
To book a place, please call 03451 55 55 55 ext 444230. Calls to this number are charged at local rate.
Download Draft Strategic Plan for Fife: HSCI Strategy Plan Summary – final