Thursday 13th November, 2014
- An election is to be held for the return of Community Councillors in each of the Community Council Areas within the Fife Local Government Area.
- Nomination papers can be obtained by telephoning or calling at the address below.
- Nomination papers properly completed and subscribed must be delivered to the address shown below on any working day from Friday 3rd October until 4.00.p.m. on Thursday 16th October, 2014.
- Withdrawals of persons nominated must be intimated at the same address not later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday 24th October, 2014.
- Polling will take place on Thursday 13th November, 2014, unless the election is uncontested.
- Further information on the Community Council for your Area and on the work of Community Councils can be obtained from the
Fife, KY7 5LT
Telephone: 03451 555555 Ext 442176 (Bill Welsh)
or visit www.fifedirect.org.uk
Community Council Timetable
- Publication of Notice of Election. Not later than the 41st day before the day of election – Friday 3rd October, 2014.
- Delivery of nomination papers. Not later than 4.00 p.m. on the 28th day before the day of election – Thursday 16th October, 2014.
- Statement as to Persons Nominated. Not later than 4.00 p.m. on the 23rd day before the day of election – Tuesday 21st October, 2014.
- Delivery of Notice of Withdrawal. Not later than 4.00 p.m. on the 20th day before the day of election – Friday 24th October 2014.
- Notice in case of uncontested election and Notice of Poll in contested election. Not later than the sixth day before the day of election – Friday 7th November, 2014.
- Polling. Thursday 13th November, 2014.