There was a total turnout of 20,062 voters (38.41% of eligible voters), which leaves a majority of 61.59% of eligible voters not represented.

Candidate

Alex Rowley
Natalie McGarry
Dave Dempsey
Denise Baykal
Jade Holden
Stuart Graham
James Trolland

Votes

11,192
5.704
1,893
610
425
187
51
Load More Related Articles
Load More By Loch of Shining Waters
Load More In Public Services

Leave a Reply

All fields are optional. You do not have to use your real name, pseudonyms are accepted.

Check Also

Mossmorran Action Group concerned that roundtable event is politically partisan

A local community group representing residents adversely impacted by the operations of Mos…