Students from the Lochgelly Tae kwon do school have enjoyed grading success, a grand total of 23 of them took their grading examinations recently under examiner Mr. Peter Scott V dan and Mr. Robert MacGregor IV dan.
The successful grading students were:
- Father and daughter William (47) and Karen Harper (14) were promoted to 8th kup (Yellow belt) and 3rd (Blue belt with Red tips) respectively
- Also promoted to yellow belt were Bailey McKinnon (12) and Cahan Campbell (9)
- Promoted to green tips were Ronan McGuire (8), Kim Towers (26), Morgan Farrell (8) and Tamlyn Smith (13)
- Promoted to green belt were Amber Louise Fernie (9) and Ruadrhi McDonald (12)
- Up to blue belt goes Bryan Jeffrey (24)
- Celebrating their first grading with promotion to yellow tips were Andrew Jamieson (12), Owen Sadler (10), Morgan Stewart (10), Zachary Kirkbright (8), Callum Morris (13), Emma Dempsey (9) and Kieran Reid (9)
- Four of Lochgelly TKDs “Little Ninjas” also graded successfully for their yellow tips, namely Joe Howard (4), Brendan McGuinness (7), Teigan Kirk (7) and Ethan Brown (6)
Their instructor Robert MacGregor, who runs his classes at the Lochgelly Town hall, said
The students all did great. I am particularly delighted with my Little ninjas, as this was their first chance to do a “Big grading” with the older kids and adults, and they did very well.
The class currently has 30 fully licensed students in the big class, and 10 Little Ninjas, and beginners are welcome (especially for the Little Ninjas class, as there is more space).
People wishing to find out more about Lochgelly Tae kwon do can look at the website www.lochgellytaekwondo.co.uk site, alternatively they can call or text Robert on 07838 363550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.