If your child is 4 to 7 years old there is now a new class available to give them a head start in life. The training provides:
- The chance to make new friends.
It is also perfect for developing the “ABC” of sport – Agility, Balance and Co-ordination.
Lochgelly Tae kwon do already has an excellent and well established, mixed class of kids and adults and is now able to offer these new classes specifically tailored for younger children.
All training is carried out in such a way to ensure:
- The student is safe
- Training is enjoyable
- There is a controlled environment
- There is a structure so the amount of fitness and skill required increases gradually
- New goals are regularly set, so they remain motivated
- There is always something new to learn, keeping them stimulated and interested.
Instructor Robert MacGregor has been doing Tae kwon do for over 22 years and is as passionate about it now as when he first started, and in line with UKTF rules; has an enhanced disclosure certificate, instructor certificate and current first aid qualification.
Classes are held at the Town Hall, Bank Street on Thursdays from 7pm to 8pm.